This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.whrhealth.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by LiveWorld HealthTech Private Limited a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at Pune, Maharashtra, India (hereinafter referred to as "World Health Record").
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the World Health Record website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. World Health Record reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to World Health Record's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
The Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. World Health Record is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website's Users.
1. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Patient and Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Diagnostic centers, etc. alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, cost, fee, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of selecting of doctor, hospitals and avail facilities, concessions therein, advise, treatment, purchase of the medicines, various and necessary tests, operation facilities, post operation check-up and treatment, etc. World Health Record does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Patient and Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Diagnostic centers, etc..
2. World Health Record does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salable, etc) of the products or services proposed to be given or offered by doctor, hospitals and availed facilities, concessions therein, advise, treatment, purchase of the medicines, various and necessary tests, operation facilities, post operation check-up and treatment, etc through the Website. World Health Record does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. World Health Record accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
3. World Health Record is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Patient and Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Diagnostic centers, etc.. World Health Record cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Patient and/or Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Diagnostic centers, etc .will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. World Health Record shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Patient and Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Diagnostic centers, etc..
4. World Health Record does not make any representation or warranty as to the doctor, hospitals and avail facilities, concessions therein, advise, treatment, purchase of the medicines, various and necessary tests, operation facilities, after operation check-up and treatment, etc and patients (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, registration, compliance of the requirements, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
5. World Health Record does not at any point of time during any transaction between Patient and Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Diagnostic centers, etc. on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Diagnostic centers, etc. nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Drug Store, Etc. to Patient.
6. All services availed from the Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Diagnostic centers, etc. through website would be delivered by the Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Diagnostic centers, etc. to Patient. Website will act as the carrier for the Patient. Therefore, the effect and legal consequences of the services availed, advise, treatment, purchase of the medicines, various and necessary tests, operation facilities, after operation check-up and treatment, etc by the Patients from the Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Diagnostic centers, etc is on the Patient and in event there is any damage or loss caused to the Patient or any complainant by the patient, then the Patient may initiate necessary proceedings against the concerned Doctor, Hospital, medical Store, Diagnostic Center, Etc. and for any sort of compensation and WolrdHealthRecord will not be held liable for the same.
7. At no time shall World Health Record hold any right, title or interest over the doctor, hospitals and avail facilities, concessions therein, advise, treatment, purchase of the medicines, various and necessary tests, operation facilities, follow up, post operation check-up and treatment, etc products nor shall World Health Record have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Patient and Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Diagnostic centers, etc.. World Health Record is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays, effects, consequences of products, services, etc given and offered by the Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Diagnostic centers, etc..
8. The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to select doctor, hospitals and avail facilities, concessions therein, advise, treatment, purchase of the medicines, various and necessary tests, operation facilities, follow up, post operation check-up and treatment, etc products, buy and sell products or services. World Health Record is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly contract between the Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Diagnostic centers, etc. and the Patient. At no time shall World Health Record hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall World Health Record have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract between the Doctor and Patient.
9. You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Diagnostic centers, etc.(s) that You transact with.
Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Diagnostic centers, etc. may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Drug Store, Etc. may cancel such your order(s).
10. You release and indemnify World Health Record and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, World Health Record cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website. Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
Membership on the Website is free for Patient. World Health Record does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. World Health Record reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, World Health Record may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event World Health Record reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to World Health Record.
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(z) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
2. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Diagnostic centers, etc. or domain name used by Us including the terms World Health Record, www.whrhealth.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of World Health Record or Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Diagnostic centers, etc.. on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any World Health Record's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or World Health Record's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to World Health Record.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
11. From time to time, Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Diagnostic centers, etc.and the Patient shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be given or offered by You to the patient. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users i.e. patient in any manner.
13. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
14. It is possible those other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, World Health Record does not warrant that:
• This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
World Health Record will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. World Health Record does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components. Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Diagnostic centers, etc.. is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Diagnostic centers, etc. will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Diagnostic centers, etc. from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You. You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual information of doctor, hospitals and avail facilities, concessions therein, advise, treatment, purchase of the medicines, various and necessary tests, operation facilities, follow up, post operation check-up and treatment, etc. condition of the products. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Website. World Health Record reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories. Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Drug Store, Etc. shall arrange for the transport of the goods to the Patient purchased online and for such delivery services, the Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Drug Store, Etc. shall be at the liberty to charge a delivery fee to the Patient. Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Diagnostic centers, etc.. shall deliver the goods purchased by the Patient to www.whrhealth.com, who is the carrier for the Patient for onwards delivery to the customers.
selecting of doctor, hospitals and avail facilities, concessions therein, advise, treatment, purchase of the medicines, various and necessary tests, operation facilities, after operation check-up and treatment, etc While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website for selecting of doctor, hospitals and avail facilities, concessions therein, advise, treatment, purchase of the medicines, various and necessary tests, operation facilities, after operation check-up and treatment, etc, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
2. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
3. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
4. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
1. Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as selecting of doctor, hospitals and avail facilities, concessions therein, advise, treatment, purchase of the medicines, various and necessary tests, operation facilities, after operation check-up and treatment, etc. delivery, dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Patient and Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Drug Store, Etc. and payment facility is merely used by the Patient and Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Drug Store, Etc. to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render World Health Record liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after operation services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on World Health Record's Website.
3. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by World Health Record is neither a banking nor financial service, insurance service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the World Health Record Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit, Dabit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, World Health Record is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
• You, as a Patient, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Drug Store, Etc. to purchase the products and /or services, treatment from the Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Drug Store, Etc. using the Payment in advance through , cash, money by cheque or any other mode.
8. The Patient and Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Drug Store, Etc. acknowledge that World Health Record will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of World Health Record.
9. Patient and Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Diagnostic centers, etc.. shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and World Health Record Website.
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. World Health Record make no representation that materials/services in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and World Health Record is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
This site is controlled and operated by World Health Record and products are sold and services, treatment given or offered to give by respective Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Diagnostic centers, etc. all material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
World Health Record we do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Please Contact Us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below: Live World Health Tech Pvt Ltd. Add Sree Ganesh Vishawa, SH.N.15,CCLS.N.48/1,, GOKUL NAGAR KATRAJ KONDAWA ROAD PUNE. (MAHARASHTRA) INDIA. 411084 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Time: Mon - Sat (9:00 - 18:00)
World Health Record prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area. This policy extends to text within listings, on Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Diagnostic centers, etc.. pages and all other areas of the site that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, we allow Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Drug Store, Etc. to 'blur' out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***). Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
World Health Record will not be responsible for any dispute between the Patient and Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Diagnostic centers, etc.