Selecting of doctor, hospitals and avail facilities, concessions therein, advise, treatment, purchase of the medicines, various and necessary tests, operation facilities, after operation check-up and treatment, etc While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website for selecting of doctor, hospitals and avail facilities, concessions therein, advise, treatment, purchase of the medicines, various and necessary tests, operation facilities, after operation check-up and treatment, etc, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
1. Lack of authorization for any transactions, or
2. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
3. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
4. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
1. Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as selecting of doctor, hospitals and avail facilities, concessions therein, advise, treatment, purchase of the medicines, various and necessary tests, operation facilities, after operation check-up and treatment, etc. delivery, dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Patient and Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Drug Store, Etc. and payment facility is merely used by the Patient and Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Drug Store, Etc. to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render World Health Record liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after operation services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on World Health Record's Website.
3. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by World Health Record is neither a banking nor financial service, insurance service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the World Health Record Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit, Dabit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, World Health Record is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
• You, as a Patient, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Drug Store, Etc. to purchase the products and /or services, treatment from the Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Drug Store, Etc. using the Payment in advance through , cash, money by cheque or any other mode.
8. The Patient and Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Drug Store, Etc. acknowledge that World Health Record will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of World Health Record.
9. Patient and Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Diagnostic centers, etc.. shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and World Health Record Website.
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. World Health Record make no representation that materials/services in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and World Health Record is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
This site is controlled and operated by World Health Record and products are sold and services, treatment given or offered to give by respective Doctor, Hospital, Medical Store, Diagnostic centers, etc. all material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
World Health Record we do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Please Contact Us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below: LiveWorld HealthTech Pvt Ltd. Add: Spandan Building Off No 7, first Floor, Opposite Mai Mangeshkar Hospital, Popular Nagar, Mumbai Pune Bypass, Warje Pune-411051. 8698 2102 10 Support@whrhealth.com